SANTA’S MAGICAL KINGDOM
November 23 @ 10:00 am - December 23 @ 9:00 pm
With the countdown to Christmas well and truly on, what better way to get in to that amazing Christmas spirit than with a visit to Santa’s Magical Kingdom!
Returning for its 7th year, SMK will bring the favourites from previous years as well as some new and exciting events to keep the whole family enthralled.
- Enjoy a spectacular walk-through, in our new beautifully decorated Snowland. It is stunning! Feel the snow fall down and also meet the Snow Fairy.
- Meet the jolly man himself, Santa.
- Nothing says Christmas like the smell of gingerbread! Kids can decorate their very own gingerbread man in the Gingerbread Land. Best of all, they can then eat it!
- It’s not all about Santa at Santa’s Magical Kingdom, Mrs Claus shares the spotlight. You will be able to meet Mrs Claus and with her help write your own Santa letter.
- A giant Pirate Ship with Tinkerbell and Peter Pan on board. Embark for fun craft activities in a land of make believe
- Children will be able to meet Sesame Street’s Elmo and Cookie Monster under the giant Christmas tree for photo opportunities.
- Nickelodeon’s PAW Patrol Chase and Marshall and The Grinch will be invited to celebrate Rudolph’s birthday with him on various days throughout the festive Kingdom’s season.
- The Christmas International Spectacular Show is set to amaze young and old with acts, hand selected by Santa and Mrs Claus, from around the world.
- And of course…what would a Christmas celebration be without a variety of rides!
Get your tickets from www.ticketmaster.com.au and for more information heading to https://www.santasmagicalkingdom.com.au/